Announcing The First Mini Photo Session Date!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm excited to announce a new project I've been waiting to debut for some time now, Mini Photo Sessions!


What are Mini Photo Sessions you ask? They are half hour photo sessions at a low price of $60 that you come and get whatever pictures you want done. Families, couples, babies, dogs, even just some of yourself if you've been needing a new portrait done.

The first one will be held on Sunday, May 30th from 5:00-7:30 pm at the Scottsdale Civic Center. That means there are 5 spots available, so hurry and book today because they will fill up fast.

With your session you get a disc with ALL your proofs, edited copies of your best shots, and you can view the edited ones online at my newly revamped photography website (which is currently under construction, but will be ready to go once the Mini Session hits). You get a full release with the disc so you can do whatever you want with your pictures, they're all yours! Print as many as you like, where ever you want!

Call or text me at (480) 316-0098 or email me at rosemaryw@me.com to book your session!

No comments:

Post a Comment