Etsy Valentines Finds

Monday, January 25, 2010

Whew I am so tired out from this weekend. I've been a busy busy bee finishing up projects for our Handmade Parade Etsy shop and had a Real Estate Open House this weekend that was really successful! Now it's already Monday, and I've been going all day long. Now that I have a minute, I'm going to share some Etsy treasures for Valentines Day

Of course I must showcase our Rosaline Necklace and Rosie Headband from Handmade Parade. They are the perfect accessories to dress up for Valentines.



This whipped body parfait looks ridiculously fabulous for your skin.


This banner is adorable. I love the kissing birds! I want to make one for my bay window.


Oh and this darling door hanging! I want to make one of these too!


Love this pillow, especially because the hearts are all different colors.


This cute wall vinyl is perfect for Love Day, and removeable so you can take it down after the holiday


And these Golden Ticket Valentines are simply amazing. Seriously gorgeous.



Also, there's another Handmade Parade Giveaway going on for this week showcasing our new items-Felt Rosette Bobby Pins! Pretty little pins for your hair perfect for everyday! Hurry and enter to win a rainbow brite set of these cute new hair pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment