Family Dinner Night

Monday, January 11, 2010

Last night we had my parents over for dinner. For some reason, I had an urge to try something new and fabulous, so I broke out my signed Pioneer Woman Cookbook and chose 3 things I've never made before. The Perfect Pot Roast, Rosemary Butter Dinner Rolls, and Chocolate Sheet Cake. I cooked and cooked all day long (which tired me out completely) but in the end it was all worth it because I found the perfect menu for Family Dinner Night for all of you. Whenever you need a good, comforting, home cooked meal to feed a bunch of people-make all of this. You need to start early in the day, though-I started cooking about 11:30 and we ended up eating around 5:00 so plan ahead! And be forewarned-the sheet cake makes a TON (which I don't mind because me an my kids will be having chocolate cake for breakfast the rest of this week. Mom is great. Gives us Chocolate Cake!)

Here are the recipe cards :






Oh, and there is a new giveaway this week on the Handmade Parade Blog for a new Millie Headband! Head on over to enter to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment