I Heart Rosemary Watson Button for Your Sidebar

Friday, January 8, 2010

Who loves sidebar buttons?

I DO!



I made my very own so you can put me on your own blog! Here are the directions:

1) Right click on the picture above and save it to your desktop.
2) Go into the layout section of your blog (Its 2 tabs over from the Posting tab when you do a new post.)-If you click the word Customize on the upper Right hand corner of your blog you go right to the Layout Section.
3) Click on Add a Gadget on the side bar.
4) Click on the Picture icon
5) Choose the picture you downloaded to your desktop, title it whatever you want (Rosemary Watson, Queen of the World, whatev)
6) Copy and paste my blog web address: http://www.watsonfam2007.blogspot.com into the Link section
7) Click Save and move it where ever you want on the sidebar.

Thanks for the Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment