Pinwheel Pretties

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've been looking around for some cute decoration ideas that can double as gifts, and I found the perfect solution-Pinwheels!

Ashlyn gave me the heads up on this gorgeous wedding from Style Me Pretty that featured these fun pinwheels. The entire wedding was amazing, but the pinwheels really stuck out to me as fun and whimsical-something I want my whole life to be.


Two Peas In A Bucket has a whole Valentines Love Section that features these cute pink pinwheel kits that would be perfect!


Of course if you want to customize your own you can always follow Heather Bailey's Flower Pinwheel Tutorial and come up with some amazing pinwheels of your own.


I'm going to the Scrapbook Store today to try and find the perfect paper for my own Valentines Pinwheels and I'll share once their all made up. I'm thinking glitter, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment