New Spring Junque Digital Kits from House of 3

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How do you like the Easter blog background & banner? All made possible by the new Spring Junque Border Kit from House of 3! I love all their new Spring Stuff, but I had to scoop up my favorites-the Border Kit, the Spring Junque Banner Kit (only $2!) and the Spring Junque Round Seals.

I printed out the banners on Manila File Folders and ran through a sewing machine with some ric rac to make a quick "bunting" banner for my house. I also cut out all the round seals and hung them from my chandelier for some unique dot garlands.



I also love the mini banners that came with the Border Kit, so I'm going cut those out and hang around the house somewhere.


Then I used the Spring Banner Kit from last year and printed it out with the Easter Backgrounds from last year, glued onto chipboard and hung vertically from a black ribbon. I added some chandelier sticky crystals and voila! a fab new piece of home decor to coordinate with my House of 3 Wall Vinyls.


There are soooooo many other sweet craft ideas to celebrate both Easter & Spring. Rhonna posted a little tutorial yesterday about how to make these darling Easter picks- I need to make some for my Peeps topped cupcakes I am having at our Easter Brunch.

Ooh and check out this fab album that Janet made with the new Spring junque stuff. She used the same techniques from this House of 3 Live Webshow for the Birthday Album. I must copy.

Speaking of the Live Webshows, there's one tonight at 7:00 showcasing all this amazing new stuff. Don't miss it-they usually have a giveaway for those watching live!

1 comment:

  1. everything is so cute! i love all the house of 3 stuff but know nothing about digital....have you ever thought of having digital classes to teach your skills?....you know in your free time...(just kidding, i don;t know how you do all that you do already)

    ReplyDelete