Friday Night Fun at My House!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010



It's the 2nd round of our Intro to Digital Scrapbooking Class! We're offering it again for those of you that couldn't make it to the last one!

I will show you how to make cards, home decor, baby projects, spruce up your blog, and a whole lot more so you will NOT want to miss the fun on Friday!

Space is super limited, since we're going to be in my cozy little kitchen, so leave a comment or email me at rosemaryw@me.com to reserve your space today!

Details:
Intro to The World of Digital Scrapbooking
Friday, May 28th 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Class cost: $10 (once you reserve your space I will send you a paypal invoice you can pay online!)
You will see where I go to get my digital designs, how to buy and download them, how to use them with your computer & software, what software I use, and all the amazing things you can create with them!

Plus, you get to hang out with me at my house for a couple hours and eat some delicious treats. What else would you rather do on a Friday night?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment