Procrastinating

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I know I know. I promised the vacation wrap up video and I have yet to post it. I do apologize but I've been making Magnolia's Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips & Peanut Butter Chips and getting ready for another Open House tomorrow. I promise I will post the video by Friday, cross my heart! For now go to Smitten Kitchen and make these cookies, they are to die for AMAZING. Literally best peanut butter cookies ever, hands down.

photo via Smitten Kitchen
And feel free to check out my Real Estate Blog & swing by my Open House tomorrow night to try some of these delicious cookies for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad this one turned out good and was more worth while for you. And the cookies are yummy! I may (or may not) have already had a few too many!

    ReplyDelete