Spark Worship Day 2

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello World! l'm back from my week long hiatus! I spent ALL WEEK stalking the ladies of Spark and I can't wait to whip up all the fun crafts they all did this weekend! Today I'm going to start with April Meeker's Silhouette Project! I need to update my silhouette wall in my front room so I took the pictures of my kids today and followed these directions to make our 2010 silhouettes. If you don't have Photoshop, you can follow these directions from Jaimee Rose to make them by hand.

With the old silhouettes I am going to re-use them (in Nie Nie fashion) and make April's Spark Project with them! Instead of pasting the project on canvas like she did, I used my digital designs from House of 3 to create a layout in photoshop, then uploaded it to Persnickity Prints and ordered an 8 x 8 metallic print! I can't wait to pop these onto my kids walls!


If you just do not want to go through all the trouble to make your own silhouettes, or if you want them as a jpeg file for you to use throughout the year and you don't have the equipment to do it yourself, email me at rosemaryw@me.com and I can do your own silhouettes for you for $5 each! Let me know as soon as possible to get these done in time for Christmas! These make great gifts, I'm doing a whole silhouette theme this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment