Christmas Decorating

Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's that magical time of the year when all the fun Christmas decorations and lights go up, and I feel so happy my head is spinning. Braden gets really into it too, he's decided on a red & gold theme for out front (what a fruitcake, right?) so he's happily plotting away his light spectacle while I focus on the inside of out house. I made this print for our bookcases inside. I love it because you an keep using it after Christmas, but it's perfect for our Cupcake Tower that will be filled daily for any guests that stop by

Made using the House of 3 Christmas Goodies Brush Set

I've also made another hanging word garland, cut by hand


Also, Jaimee Rose has challenged me to knock off this Pottery Barn loveliness so I'm getting supplies today and giving it a whirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment