Very Merry Neighbor Gifts

Thursday, December 23, 2010



I'm taking a break from my mini hiatus to share the recipes from my neighbor gifts I FINALLY gave out today. We gave a mini cupcake sampler filled with Vanilla Peppermint cupcakes, Mexican Hot Chocolate cupcakes, & Gingerbread Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. I figured someone might want the recipes after trying those little tasty morsels.

***On a sidenote- just for your information, as I finished typing "morsels" there was a devastating crash, and a ear piercing scream (either from me or Braden, not exactly sure which) and my mom's stand mixer was lying on my tile filled with beignet dough for tomorrow's Christmas Eve Brunch. It was kneading my dough with the dough hook and the centrifical force (which may or may not be correct terminology, I'm no scientist after all) pushed the mixer right off the counter, on it's own. So now I have ruined 2 mixers, since mine almost set my house ablaze in an electrical fire trying to knead bread dough. Sakes alive, it's been a long day.

Oh, and my beignet dough was just fine, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. The man catching beignets ruined your mixer!!! Awful :( I hope they are the best beignets ever to make up for it :)

    ReplyDelete