Inspiration Monday: EmersonMade.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Have you seen EmersonMade.? Saying that I am obsessed with her is putting it mildly. First, I was in love with her big huge blooms.


Then I fell in love with her delightful blog that features her gorgeous farmhouse that I covet and her sweet husband and duckies and basically her life is perfect.


Then, (natch) she started her own clothing line and BOOM! I fell in love. All over again. I mean really, how amazing are the clothes?




So simple and classy and perfect. And my favorite part is that she models everything. That's when you know her heart and soul is in her business. I love her.

And look! She has a wonderful new clothing line for Spring- just launched today! AHHH! They're so gorgeous I could die!





As much as I love her to death, I unfortunately can not afford to buy her clothes at this time. Maybe someday a time will come when I can purchase one dress for $168 without blinking an eye (or getting a divorce ;) but today is not that day. So, I made my my own EmersonMade. inspired dress.


Come back tomorrow for the reveal & a tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment