Inspiration Monday: One Charming Party

Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentines Day is one week away, so I wanted to share this Valentines Class Party with you guys from One Charming Party.


Olivia has a class party tomorrow, so I'll be sending some stacked Love Lollies and some of the Printable Valentines from One Charming Party- just download them and print on some cardstock and they're ready to go!


If you are a room mom for your child's class, there are awesome activity ideas for a class party to keep the kids entertained.


One Charming Party is full of great party themes and ideas- they even have party kits you can buy to download and use to throw a "designer" party. My favorite is their Baking Theme Birthday Party



All photos from One Charming Party & Nicole Gerulat (Like Care-a-lot) {That is so hilarious, she will forever have that tag line in my mind}. You should probably bookmark both and go their for daily inspiration!

PS- when I went to Nicole's blog I saw this:

I think I may need to schedule a visit up to Utah JUST FOR THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment