It's Time For My Big Announcement!!!!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

After a couple of weeks of keeping it on the hush-hush, I can FINALLY announce my new super secret project!


I have been picked to be a designer in the Rhonna Designs team! Hallelujah! (Choir singing in the background)




You guys, you have NO IDEA how thrilled to the max I am about this new project. Rhonna has been my creative idol for more than four years. I've been obsessed with her art since she was a Garden Girl at Two Peas, and I was head over heels in love with her at House of 3. She has been such an inspiration to me, and now I get to help her inspire so many others by being a part of this Design Team!

The new Rhonna Designs Site will be launching tomorrow, and will be offering up some fabulous digital designs for you to use in blogging, photography, scrapbooking, home decor, & your hybrid projects! The possibilites are endless for these digital kits! Here are some of my favorites:







Stay tuned tomorrow for some awesome giveaways you can win to get all these fun digital designs for yourself! Be sure to like Rhonna Designs on Facebook to be entered in even more giveaways!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making Rhonna's design team! I found out about your blog through her announcement, but I plan on following it from now on. I am excited to see your contributions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shay! I can't wait to start creating- the site launch is almost here!

    ReplyDelete