Not my first Rodeo

Friday, August 19, 2011


It's so nice once you get into the swing of things. This time around, I feel so much less stressed about our Meet 'N' Greet tomorrow. The Make & Take Boxes are all packed up nice & pretty, the swag bags are all stuffed with darling little bits of fun things, and our itinerarys are all ready to go (I know I'm a nerd; but remember, Prior Proper Planning Prevents Potential Problems). I even have all the info for our last Meet 'N' Greet before the hello there! house event in October. I am set & ready to go. It's going to be a great time, with all my favorite people <3



So join us, won't you? If you are an AZ local, I promise you won't be disappointed. It's the perfect way to spend one of the last Saturdays of Summer. I'll be there with  the biggest smile. :)

And a big huge hug & thank you! to Jaimee Rose for featuring us on her blog today! Her style is so killer, just check out the photos of her abode and you will want to start redecorating projects this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment