Foto Fridays: 52 Weeks of Photos

Friday, September 9, 2011

So....remember my 30 day photo challenge? Life seemed to get in the way and it kind of got pushed to the back burner. I'd still like to revisit it every so often to continue to develop my photography skills and achieve a goal, but obviously my 30 days is extending far and above. Of course, that doesn't stop me from joining in on some more photography fun! Introducing Foto Fridays: a 52 Week Photo Challenge similar to 30 days, but it extends an entire year; and I actually have some accountability to get things done ON TIME because I've joined a group of talented ladies that will all link to eachother! Hooray! for accountability.



Our weekly list is above, and Week 1's Challenge is a morning self portrait



My mornings begin around 5:00 am (read- pitch black). I wake up, get any computer work done I need to finish that I passed out working on the night before, then I get ready to go to running at cheer practice at 6:15. Most of my mornings look like this:

Photobucket

So there you have it folks- my very first foray into the 52 week Foto Friday! Now move onto Christine to see what the other lovely ladies of Foto Friday have come up with!

2 comments:

  1. I love your self challenges ... and 5am? that's me - early birds, aren't we? Inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jing! Self challenges are the only way for me to stay motivated ;) And yes, being up at the crack of dawn just feels like you were given an extra hour to your day, just to get stuff done.

    ReplyDelete