Foto Friday: Week 9

Friday, November 4, 2011

Back on the wagon with this week's Foto Friday! I'm posting this {from my iphone, which is totally new to me} on our first field trip with Olivia's kindy class.





Little things to me today were all the little bitties on their way to their very first field trip to the AZ Puppet Museum in Phoenix. Olivia and her field trip buddy, Kesa peeked over at me with their little eyes and immediately I snapped  my entry photo for the day. 









Follow the yellow brick road to Kristyn, this week's Foto Friday partner!


1 comment:

  1. Rosemary, don't even worry about last week! I can almost guarantee I'll do that again sometime in the future, and I don't have nearly as much going on as you do! It's good to have you back though! We missed you! And how darling are those two little girls?! Love their half faces!

    ReplyDelete