Team Tuesday: Garden Art

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I've finally started my garden here at home, and I couldn't resist adding a little bit of pretty to all my potted herbs. It just adds some flair to the typical everyday plant. 








For these fun little garden flags that I've used to label my herb pots I used the Grateful Glam Background Kit and the Honeycomb Background Kit.

I printed a bunch of backgrounds out on cardstock with the herb names in Campbell Font. Then I ran it through my mom's laminating machine she bought like 10 years ago, and glued them to some skewers to mark off the plants. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

Don't you just love how all the Rhonna Designs Kits work together so well? I'm working on my Thanksgiving decorations this week so I'll some more fun Grateful Glam to share!


$10


$8

Check out more Team Tuesday Entries on the Rhonna Designs Blog!

1 comment: