On The Fifth Day of Christmas

Sunday, December 18, 2011


For those of you that have signed up for the Rhonna Designs Newsletter- you probably already know about the Free Gift she was giving away when you purchased the new Chevron Tool Kit or the Christmas Junque Flags & Tags Kit {and if you are not signed up, you should do that today so you know when all the awesome new products and discount codes are given out!}


I fell so madly in love with the Printable Art that I just HAD to make more, so I used all of the Christmas Kits from Rhonna Designs to layer and mix and match to get 4 more pieces of art to display on my wall




I started off all my designs in Photoshop as an 8.5 x 11 layout with a white background, then added a Christmas Junque Collage Frame as the base.


On the Merry Christmas art I put one of the Christmas Junque Background with that delicious Quatrefoil pattern as a subtle piece on top of the frame. 


Next I picked out one of the Christmas Word Art Brushes and stamped the center- I adore the different languages Rhonna put in there!


Once my word was chosen, I grabbed bits & pieces from different kits but a TON were from the Christmas Junque Pieces- there's so much to choose from! 


And that's it! On this art, I did layer some words and some Number Junque brushes for some oomph. The more you add, the better it looks! 


So hurry and grab your Free Gift and make your own custom Holiday Wall Art! 




No comments:

Post a Comment