Creative Team Tuesday: Kiss Me Collection Preview

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rhonna has worked her magic for the sweetest Valentines Kit evah! Check out her new Kiss me Collection to cover all your Love Day decorating, scrapbooking, valentines, facebook page, and anything else you can think of!



$6


$5


$2.99


$10


$6


$6


$6


$6

And if you want the whole spicy enchilada, you can get ALL the Kiss me Kits in this fabulous bundle!


$24

There is oh-so-much you can do with these kits, I can't wait to get started today! But first I MUST get to the store and buy some white cardstock, some ink, some coffee filters, and some tissue paper to start creating all my Valentines Day fanciness! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh there is oh so much and I have.. Love all the kits---got the bundle on day 1 and put some on my blog rainingjellybeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete