More January Gardening

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's crazy to think how fast to have to prep everything for gardening here in AZ. Like Kelly told us at hello there! house in October- you can literally plant and harvest something every single day here. I've finished up the plan for the rest of my mom's garden bed, and we planted most of the seeds that can be planted now. As you can see- everything but the tomatoes can start going in the ground. I found this awesome planting calendar at the Urban Farm site, and I make reference to it anytime I think about planting anything. 

Have you ever eaten Heirloom tomatoes? They are fascinating to me- I'm sure they're not easy to grow, so I'll have to take extra special care with some of them- but they look so gorgeous! 













No comments:

Post a Comment