New Year New Design

Monday, January 2, 2012

I love New Years. It's a fresh start; an opportunity to become whomever you want to be. Whether it's a new wardrobe direction, a new haircut, a home redecorating project, or a blog refresh- it feels so good to get a makeover. I've split my time today between deep cleaning my house and working on my new blog design and I must say, I'm loving where it's going so far. I always begin with finding color inspiration and this time I used the Pantone Color of The Year {Tangerine Tango} as a starting point and went from there.


Such a fun process because it forces me to reflect on myself and the things I'd like to work on for the upcoming year. I have a lot to learn, but I've come such a long way so far. I have lots of big plans for 2012, but I'm determined to take it slow and keep my life as simplified as possible. Enjoy the special moments I have everyday with my family and appreciate all the wonderful things I am lucky to have in my life. I keep thinking it can't get much better than this, but it seems like each year is more wonderful than the last. Cheers to a productive and peaceful 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment