Mint Dress Reveal and a Baby Update

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I got sick, then I got busy, then I finally had the gumption to do my hair & makeup and VOILA! My mint dress and baby bump....


The dress was fairly easy, albeit a tad confusing. I ended up scrapping the neck and back lining and just hemming the neckline because I was not happy with the sleeves following the pattern directions. I wish I would have just kept it simple and hemmed the sleeves as well, but C'est La Vie. 

I do plan on making another Kimono Dress, perhaps in some navy that I have stashed for another flowy pregnancy dress that will stretch as my belly grows. I would recommend this pattern for a quick weekend sewing project. 

Source: etsy.com via Rosemary on Pinterest


On another note- I am officially 16 weeks along and knee deep into my second trimester. There wasn't really anything exciting to report or take photos of until now, so I'm starting off my countdown now. Stay tuned for more belly photos, a gender reveal, and more sewing projects!

1 comment:

  1. You look SO cute Rosemary (as always!) I can't wait to find out what you are having! Aaahhh!

    ReplyDelete