Introducing The New Rosemary Watson Photography Website

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I am THRILLED to debut my new Rosemary Watson Photography Website, soon to be tied in directly with my Rosemary Watson Creative Website. My Creative Site will feature more Graphic Design & Business Branding, with a link to my Photography Site, which is more for traditional clients rather than business clients. I still have a few kinks to work out on both, but I love love love how they have turned out. Head on over there and give it a looksie!

Photobucket

I took Tristin's Senior Portraits on Saturday, and she is the first client that gets her very own + site on my site, which can be shared on Facebook for her family & friends to view!


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Tristin's shots are fabulous! I love the way she posed, and her smiles remind me of my senior portraits too! Well, your new site is very easy to navigate, which is a plus when it comes to photography sites. This way, people can easily view your great photography. :)

    [Emilia Loza]

    ReplyDelete