Brand Launch of the new Rosemary Watson Creative

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Oh, I'm so happy to finally be launching this. My new blog, Rosemary Watson Creative will be filled with all my photography projects from my new company, Rosemary Watson Photography (which I showcased here a couple of weeks ago). I also have a new Facebook Page, so I'd love to have you all join me there! My new blog introduced to me a ton of new coding skills and techniques, and I'm still learning and will be adding to it as I go along. Once I'm happy with the outcome, I'll be giving my personal blog ( I Love Rosemary Watson) a makeover so stay tuned for that!



Also, I'm offering an awesome deal through May in case any of you are wanting to get family photos taken for Mother's Day! Email me and I can get your session booked!


No comments:

Post a Comment