Lemonade Teacher Gift

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Penelope & Landen's Last Day of Preschool was Tuesday. We were so sad to see their Preschool teacher go, but we are so stinkin excited for the summer! I've been hoarding a ton of ideas to make this the best summer break ever for both me & my kids, I can't wait to share them all with you guys. But first, I'll share my impromptu teacher gift that I whipped up for Miss Crystal




I snagged the pitcher at Wal-mart, then swung by the produce section and grabbed some lemons & some fresh mint. I threw in a can of my mom's Lemonade Mix she juiced and mixed with a simple syrup from all her glorious lemons from her tree. I topped the jar with some directions, and added a wooden spoon I also grabbed from Wal-mart, and a tea towel embellished with my favorite yellow damask fabric I quickly sewed onto the towel. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy gifting! 

1 comment: