New Years Resolutions- Part 3

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I have a confession to make. I am TERRIBLE at remembering people's birthdays and sending out cards. I'm also terrible at being prepared for holidays. Everything seems to creep up on me and before you know it, it's Christmas and I haven't sent out Christmas cards. I have vowed to be better at this in 2010. I have all our family's birthdays on the calendar, and I'm trying to plan ahead for the coming holidays. After hearing some grief about not sending out Christmas cards, I put together these New Years cards to start the year off right. And I know it's the 6th, but I read that it's appropriate to send out New Years cards until the 15th-so I'm still good.




I'm ordering these up today, and should hopefully send them out by next Monday. If you have moved or think I might not have your address, and you want me to send you fabulous things this year, email me your address at rosemaryw@me.com!

2 comments:

  1. Those are great pics Rosemary! I love Olivia's face looking at you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay as I was done posting my comment & just saw yours :) Francis actually liked the yellow but he fought me on the blue for our bedroom & then liked it. I am going to have post a pic of my room.

    ReplyDelete