Dear Lizzy Love

Friday, March 5, 2010

Last night around midnight I started having contractions. At 1:00 I called my mom and she picked me up to take me to the hospital. We got there around 1:30 am, but sadly we were sent home at 4:30 am. I am just not dialating and these girls are just not coming out. After a little sleep and a few tears, I cheered myself up when I discovered that Elizabeth Kartchner has started a new blog showcasing all the amazing projects people are making with her Dear Lizzy Line! The nursery is getting done in all Dear Lizzy stuff, so I am so excited to have more inspiration and ideas to incorporate into the room!


The frames are all getting filled slowly but surely, and I already love how they are turning out!

1 comment:

  1. I got so excited when I read the first sentence of this post! I'm so sorry you got sent home - what a bummer. I'm sure it will be any day now you're going to meet those precious girls. :)

    ReplyDelete