Birthday Presents & Cupcakes

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I've spent all day getting a bunch of birthday stuff done for everyone's birthdays in March. I have 2 sisters, a brother, a friend, a "nephew" (Diego), and a bunch of cousins birthdays already in March so the twins are coming into a pretty full month. I've been putting together a surprise present for my sister that needs to be mailed out tomorrow, so I won't be revealing it until next week but I will share one piece of it- the recipe for the perfect Birthday Cupcakes! These delightful Vanilla cupcakes are extra cute when you put some cupcake flags on top!




1 comment:

  1. You are so wonderful for helping with my nieces party banner. Um.. I just saw the pics of the room and i LOVE LOVE it. When i was over you didn't have anything up but it is perfect. I can't wait until the babies are in there!

    ReplyDelete