Intro to Digital Scrapbooking Class

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


I had a couple people that had to cancel coming to the last class, and a lot of people say they wanted to come, but couldn't make it to the last one so I'm holding another Intro to the World of Digital Scrapbooking Class. It will be next Friday, May 21st and cover the basics of Digital Scrapbooking. See the details of the last class here

Class cost is $10 and it's a pretty sweet deal since you get to eat some tasty morsels AND you get some super cute take home projects! Email me at rosemaryw@me.com or leave me a comment to reserve your spot. Space is limited, since it's just at my little house but it's gonna be fun so come on over!

P.S.- If you came to the last class and want to review I'd LOVE to have you! You can waive the class fee since you already have the materials!

1 comment:

  1. I am almost 100% sure I can make it, I just have to check with the hubs. Reserve me a spot!

    ReplyDelete