Intro to Digital Scrapbooking Class Rescheduled

Monday, May 17, 2010

Have you guys missed me? I had to finish a wholesale order and a wedding order up last week so I did nothing but hand sew all week long. But now it's done, and I'm all caught up and I'm ready to start fresh.

Unfortunately, I have to reschedule the Intro to Digital Scrapbooking Class because a very good family friend was killed in a car accident over the weekend and his funeral will be on Friday afternoon. It's very hard to see a family you grew up with go through such a terrible tragedy.

We will be having the class next Friday, May 28th, 7:00-9:00 pm. Those of you that have already signed up, please let me know if the new date and time works for you.

Tomorrow I will be back to my daily blogging; today I don't really have the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment