Craft Envy

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I'm pea green with jealousy right now because I will not be attending the craftapalooza that is Creative Escape and Spark. Creative Escape starts tomorrow in Chandler and I'm thinking about sneaking over and peeking in the windows at all the amazing things that will be going on there. All my favorite people are going to be there, as well as a bunch of other super talented ladies that will be sharing all kinds of fun crafty projects. However, I do not have an extra $600 in my budget to splurge on a fun craft-filled weekend. Boo.

And on Sept 10th, Spark kicks off in Utah and I want to stow away in someone's suitcase and stalk the most creative event of the year and soak in all the magic. Again, I won't be able to go this year (plus I think Braden would die if I left for 3 days and he was stuck with all 5 of the babies). But, if you can find a way to go it is seriously going to be filled to the brim with deliciousness.

So, instead of sitting here and moping about it, I'm declaring a Creative Escape and Spark stalk fest. I will be scouring their websites, the teachers blogs and finding out what projects they will be teaching and crafting away here at home in Mesa! I'll post a list of supplies and links if you guys want to create-a-long with me and celebrate everyone else's fun time at these events!

Go to the Creative Escape blog now and download a free House of 3 sampler kit that we can use for a project tomorrow! Tonight there will not be a House of 3 webshow because they will be taping LIVE at Creative Escape! SO mark your calendars Friday and watch along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment