Digital Scrapbooking Day

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Did you download your House of 3 Sampler Kit? It's full of all kinds of digital goodies, like backgrounds, overlays, borders, even brushes! A lot of the stuff I already had since I am a House of 3 junkie, but there's also some new stuff in there that I've never seen before!


My layout I did is super sweet, but it was also easy as pie. I used these elements from the Sampler Kit

The Summer Junque Background
The Summer Junque Border
The Rounded Corner Frame Brush
The Love Label Brush

And I added in her nickname with Odalisque Font. Here's the finished product:


Isn't it fab? And it literally took me 5 minutes in Photoshop. You can also use programs you already have on your computer for all the elements except brushes so no matter what computer you have, download the Free Sampler Kit and play around with the digital designs!

Check out the House of 3 Inspiration House blog for more digital layout tutorials with their new Fall Junque Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment