Creative Escape Live Webshow & Fall Junque Projects

Friday, August 27, 2010

Last night I finally busted out some of the new Fall Junque Digital Kit that I bought last week after watching their webshow and made myself a Junquey Planner Folder. I followed these directions on the House of 3 Inspiration House Blog and made myself the manila folder with the map background.

Then, I used the Fall Junque Borders and made myself these Daily planner to map out my days. I also put together new To Do Lists (extra big for my 80 item list I currently have going).


Last I made a September Calendar with the Junque in the Trunque Elements.

I really want to put together some manila folder journals they showed on the house blog, but that will have to wait until later.

Tonight is the Creative Escape Webshow featuring the new kit, Capture Beauty. Watch along with me tonight and make some carmel corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment