Pumpkin Party Inspiration

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I've been scouring my favorite blogs to find fun party ideas to share with everyone, and boy do I have some doozies.

First up, from the treat buffet Goddess, Amy Atlas' blog a fun new take on Halloween colors- a Pink-O-Ween Party by Pizzarie




Then I found these super sweet Spooky Halloween Lollies from last year's House of 3 goodies. Directions are here on their blog


Also on the House Blog are these cute treat jar labels printables that you can download from House of 3 and stick on the candies.



I'm going to stick with a traditional black and orange theme this year, but if you wanted to snag the funky Halloween color idea, here's a great tutorial how to change up the colors on the treat labels to match the Pink-O-Ween stuff. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment