More and More Parties

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

In just a couple days I can finally unveil a project I've been working on for a while now. It's been so hard to keep it under wraps, and I can't wait to share it with everyone!

Until then I want to share a website that I just discovered to help you plan the PERFECT Thanksgiving-One Charming Party



Love this idea for a kids table on Thanksgiving, complete with a popcorn filled turkey, a turkey trivia game, and corn favor bags. Pair this with Amy Atlas' Thanksgiving treat buffet, and you have a Thanksgiving party your kids will love!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! I totally think we should have a giant family Thanksgiving this year with both our families. Can you even imagine the yummy/craftiness of it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gravy hat would be so so fun! La la would be so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie, did you see that Nie and Mindy Gledhill are coming to so a concert in Mesa? You better go cause I wish I was going. Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!!! Fawnie & I are going to go! I'm so so so excited! I'll for sure document the experience!

    ReplyDelete