Preparing For Thanksgiving

Monday, November 22, 2010

I am in charge of cooking the Thanksgiving Meal this year for our family, and I am so excited to bring back some much loved recipes from last year's Harvest Dinner, as well as try some fantastic new recipes to knock everyone's socks off. If you don't remember last year, here was our menu:


I'm bringing back all these recipes (except regular sized pies this year) and I thought I should share them with you in case you are looking for fun new ways to cook your turkey and a replacement for that green bean casserole that makes me dry heave. Blegh.












I'll be scoping out more recipes today to add to this year's Thanksgiving Feast. I'm thinking pumpkin butter, rosemary dinner rolls, stellar stuffing (without gizzards, gag), ham, and a sweet potato recipe to die for.

*And remember, we are making pies Wednesday! If you want to join us, let me know today so I can have enough ingredients for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment