We interrupt this party.....

Thursday, March 3, 2011

For something AMAZING. Have ya'll heard of Pinterest? OH MY GRACIOUS if you are looking for an inspiration time suck, look no further people. I am drowning in happiness.


Basically you join, and you blog/site surf and put little pins in things you like and it's all collected nice & neat for you on Pinterest. Hallelujah! I have been needed this for so long. Now I can de-clutter my bookmarks list AND my inspiration folder on my desktop. Best of all it is all visual AND has links so you never forget where they came from!


No wait, the BESTEST part is the fact that you get to see other people's boards and see what gets their engines revved up. And even they have links, so if you see a sweet pair of kicks that you MUST have, you can go to where they found them and purchase!

Source: None via Kimberly on Pinterest



This may be the greatest invention known to mankind. This may open a Pandora's box of fabulous, but I don't care, I tell you. Follow my pins to see what I am obsessing over, then start your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment