Dip Night

Monday, April 4, 2011

My little brother Lancer Bug is coming home for 10 days from the Coast Guard and we are going to have a Dip Night Wednesday Night to celebrate! I've been collecting all kinds of dip recipes preparing for this, so I figured you all would love to partake in a Dip Night too

Dip #1: Pizza Dip


Dip #2: Jalapeno Popper Dip


Dip #3: 7 layer Mediterranean Dip


Dip #4: Buffalo Chicken Dip


Dip #5: Queso Blanco Dip


Ps- I know you have all been waiting patiently for a update on the bathroom- I promise it's coming soon! I just got my wall art from Persnickety today and will be going to Ikea later to grab my frame and we're cutting in the grey paint this afternoon so hopefully it will be all finished up to share tomorrow! Unless of course Braden gets busy with work or other "important things" (like Halo).

No comments:

Post a Comment