Full Steam Ahead

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



I thought the illustration on the above poster is just how I'm feeling. Over the dark part and into the BEST part- something new. And as most of you know, it's go BIG or go home with me.

The decisions that I've made have led me to this: I am going to focus on becoming a Wedding Photographer. Both Eryn & I have these goals for ourselves, and we both have our own personality and point of view of how we want our Wedding Photography to go, so we will be heading our own unique brands for weddings and continuing working together with Heirloom for portraits & family photography. We are both so excited and happy about this decision- one of the best things about working with my sister is that we both want the best for each other and are so understanding about each other's needs.



Source: google.com via Betsy on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Betsy on Pinterest



So, I will be working diligently to develop my brand, build my portfolio, and improve my skills to really hit the ground running. Like I said, I'm still going to be doing portraits, families, and everything in between but I have a lot of incredible things coming up that I will sharing soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Good for you girls! I'm excited to see whats in store for you!

    ReplyDelete