We interrupt this photography challenge

Thursday, July 28, 2011

To say, yet again, we've had a rather busy week here at The Watson House. Olivia starts Kindy Monday and we've been doing all kinds of work this week in preparation (plus lots of other work for various projects). It finally hit me today after Meet The Teacher Night that my life is about to change forever. I am no longer in the Baby Stage of my life. I am transitioning into the Schoolchildren Stage. And I am scared. I don't want my Baby Stage to end. I want to keep all my Bitties here with me forever and ever and never let them go to school (even though I know that this change will be good for both Olivia and I). I am literally sick to my stomach and holding back tears that time is marching on and I don't think I really appreciated it while it was happening and now it's over and I can't do anything to get it back.

I am sad.

So tomorrow it is All About Olivia Day where we will do everything she wants all day because come Monday, she's gone. And then I'll blink and she'll be graduating High School. So, now the tears are no longer being held back and I will stay up all night being so thankful for the time I got to spend here at home with her and wishing I could have done more with that time.

On a brighter note, here are some photos of Lala's Meet The Teacher Night.










No comments:

Post a Comment