Foto Friday: Week 6

Friday, October 14, 2011

Wahoo! I've been so excited for this week's Foto Friday because for once in my life, I am actually prepared!



I decided to pick Penelope to photograph today because she is the DRAMA QUEEN of the house. One minute she's super happy and clapping her hands and jumping up & down, then the next mili-second she's super droopy sad crying depressed to the max. And she can turn it on and off like a switch, let me tell you. I'm going to have to keep my eye on her. She can get what she wants out of people by using this little skill too- I've seen many a sucker {my dad} go pick her up and give her a lollie to cheer up Poor Precious Peeper Girl. These photos were taken within seconds of each other.


My link this week goes to Christine, check her out and see what the other girls of Foto Friday have in store this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment