Where oh where can Rosemary be?

Wednesday, October 12, 2011



Friends, I have been GETTING CRAP DONE. For the past few weeks I have been going full speed ahead on hello there! house; and now that it is over- I'm trying to assemble my life back to a more organized schedule.

This week has been bananas due to an overload of inspiration at HTH- I've cleaned, purged, planned, planted, crafted, cooked, sweat, put away, and organized every single day; and I just can't stop. Seriously, HTH did exactly what it was meant to do: encourage and inspire people to make their abodes a little bit better and a lot more them. It certainly has made a huge impact on me and my life, and what really brings tears to my eyes is all the wonderful comments I've received from others telling me it is the same for them.

People are thinking about what furniture they want to put in their backyard so they can have Thanksgiving dinner in their Outdoor Space this year. People are purging their closets of "Torture Chamber" clothes that only exist to depress, not to be worn. People are spending way too much time in the garden section of Walmart, and some people are picking out new paint colors (that are FINALLY not beige) for their bathroom painting project this week. What makes me the most happy is that people are telling me that they had a wonderful time last weekend just hanging out with people just like them and they felt connected and a part of something that they never knew could happen here in AZ. And really, that's what it's all about.

While this is hopefully going to grow into a thriving business, the end goal for hello there! house is not money. Money is just a tool to get to our goal. My goal, my mission, my purpose for putting so much time and effort into hello there! house is to convince everyone that they can live in a beautiful home. It is not about being rich or having a house in a magazine. It is about thinking outside of the box to create a living space that perfectly fits your life. That enhances your life. While you may not end up with a "picture perfect" home, you CAN end up with a home that functions better, that is "greener", that has more of your personality, and that makes you happy. Because you deserve it.

So, I'd just like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart one more time for all the people who were involved in this little project of mine. I am proud to say that I worked harder on this event than anything else in my whole life. I am lucky enough to see an idea I had come to fruition and impact my life and other people's lives. Not a lot of people get to say that and I feel truly blessed that I was given this opportunity. It took a lot of teamwork from a TON of people and I truly couldn't have done it without you all. My appreciation for you is more than you know.

Now it's on to celebrating the upcoming Holidays, revamping the multiple blogs & websites I "manage" for the upcoming New Year, and to planning for the next chapter of hello there! house. We'll be starting Monthly Classes in January {the first being a Hello! Holidays: Valentines class with EXTREMELY limited availability since it's in my cozy little house}, having a HTH New Years Potluck the first weekend of 2012, and we have our second Event to plan for next April so I'll be as busy as ever.  Plus I have cheer to coach, dances to choreograph, weddings to photograph, my own house to work on, and some children to raise so there's that.

Break time is over- and back to work. See you tomorrow for some Halloween fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment