On the Second Day of Christmas

Thursday, December 15, 2011

My true love gave to me ......


As most of you know I am a Master Procrastinator- so I have yet to snap any of my own family's Christmas photos. Finally, I whipped out my camera and took a couple shot of just the twinners in hopes I can possibly get some decent pictures of my kids if separated- together is just mass chaos.




Also, my brother & sister in law and my very first niece came home for the holidays! She is the stinkin sweetest little thing, I just love her to bits.


The kids all got Christmas jammies from Grandma & I took my parents Christmas card photo with all their grandkids. I won't show the card until my mom gets hers mailed out {I used Rhonna Designs Evergreen Card Kit and ordered from Persnickety Prints} but I WILL show you my favorite goofy picture



As you can see Poppa was THRILLED to be sitting with 8 kids trying to get a decent picture taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment