Foto Friday: Week 21

Friday, January 27, 2012




My kids fight. I'm talking all. day. long. They fight about anything and everything under the sun. Which cup they drink out of, what chair they want to sit in, what character they get to be when watching Disney Junior, what song to play on the piano, who gets to hold Mickey & Minnie for the next 30 seconds.... you name it, there will be a battle for it. 

But once every so often, I get the pleasure to witness moments of perfect harmony. Moments such as this one where everyone can play the piano and sing Twinkle Twinkle all together and all is right in this crazy world. Thank heavens I snapped this photo while it lasted because 5 minutes later they commenced fighting over who's turn it was to sing. Sigh. Such precious moments. 

Visit the other girls of Foto Friday to see what they have under their sleeves this week!



1 comment:

  1. I must brag and say that my kids rarely fight…No I'm serious. Is it because Im super mom? No..it's because they are the opposite sex- one of each- and they are 6 1/2 years apart. The older one is the girl so she is nurturing and the younger boy just happens to be a snuggler- that was luck. He isn't all in to fighting and guns.

    You put THREE, GIRLs close in AGE together and you just made the recipe for fighting. Thankfully they are so darned cute- especially working together.

    ReplyDelete