This week has been devoted to deep cleaning

Thursday, January 5, 2012

I've scrubbed and scoured and washed every inch of my house EXCEPT my kids rooms. I don't know if I have it in me to take it on today- but I must try since we break ground on our chicken coop TOMORROW! Squeee! So thrilled to finally start this, since in no time our chickens will start laying eggs.


I've drawn up plans and Braden is getting all the supplies together so we can get this thing in gear.


Until then though, I will try and find the strength to finish the last room- but oh! I have the best thing to share. I gathered up a TON of homemade cleaning recipes while I was on my cleaning rampage and shared them all on the hello there! house blog! Head on over there for a printable PDF that you can stick on your fridge to have handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment