Foto Friday: Week 32 (Late)

Friday, April 20, 2012

Photobucket

I'm a week behind on my Foto Friday, so I decided to post last week's today and I'll do this week's in between today and next Friday to hopefully get all caught up! 

Photobucket



Last week's assignment was doors, so I snapped some pics of my very favorite door in our house, our kids' Tooth Fairy Door. Olivia is getting close to losing another one, so another glitter filled trip from the Tooth Fairy will be in order. 

Here are some of my favorite Tooth Fairy doors I've seen online:

Source: etsy.com via Beth on Pinterest






And I need to get busy with a new tooth fairy pillow for La, since the old one was a little wonky and a tad creepy. I love this one I found. 

Source: etsy.com via Rosemary on Pinterest

Happy Friday!

Check out the other girls of Foto Friday to see their Door photos

No comments:

Post a Comment