B is for Banana Bread

Monday, August 16, 2010


Today we are making Banana Bread for the Letter B day.

Image via Smitten Kitchen

I found this recipe on my stand-by food blog favorite: Smitten Kitchen. I'm telling you people, there's been like 2 recipes out of the 3 dozen I have tried that I have not been head over heels in love with. For crying out loud there is bourbon in this recipe, and in my experience any time you add liquor to a dish something magical happens. So without further ado, here's the Jacked Up Banana Bread Recipe


If you're looking for a good healthy super delicious veggie recipe for dinner, try the Summer Succotash. Sounds gross, tastes absolutely amazing. I had it for Dinner, then breakfast, then lunch the next day. I think I might whip some more up tonight.

image via Smitten Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment