Happy Haunting Day 3: Pumpkin Whoopies & Caramel Corn

Sunday, October 16, 2011

For today's installment of Happy Haunting, I'm sharing the Pumpkin Whoopie Pie & Caramel Corn recipes I made to give out for Neighborhood Boos!



Designed using Rhonna Designs Simple Photo Edges 2 Kit & Traveling Typewriter font

I found this pumpkin whoopie recipe via Pinterest, but when I made my first batch, I wasn't thrilled with the result. The frosting was too sugary, and I felt the cookie/cake was too gingery and not enough like my favorite pumpkin pie. So I switched up a few things, and was completely happy with the result





The caramel corn recipe is one I've been hoarding for a couple of years now. I absolutely LOVE it- and I can't stop eating it, it's soooooo addicting. 

Recipe cards designed using Rhonna Designs Spooky Junque Frames Kit. Fonts used are Traveling Typewriter, IFC Railroad, & Civilian

This is just the start of my Autumn treats I have swimming around in my head, I'll be sharing more fall recipes next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment