Our Happy Haunting Feature today is Ghostly Glam Wreath Tutorial!
I featured this wreath on Happy Haunting Day One Pinterest Inspiration
And created my own Ghostly Glam wreath using my favorite paper crafts:
I had a TON of plumbing pipe "wreaths" made up from my Thanksgiving Hello! Holidays craft for hello there! house, so I created this easy peasy wreath using a homemade wreath form, some leftover white sheets I bought at Goodwill, and some Spooky Junque Designs.
1) Cut foam piping to size you want your wreath and duct tape your wreath into a circle.
2) Rip a piece of sheeting into strips and hot glue the end of one strip to the inside of the wreath form. Wrap strip around the wreath form to cover the entire wreath attaching ends with hot glue to wreath and adding more strips as you go.
3) Once the wreath is completely wrapped, cut and tie small strips randomly along wreath to look like "mummy wrap"
4) Print out Bat pattern, cut out and trace along a piece of chipboard (I used a cereal box). Paint bat black and glitter (I use Martha's)
5) I hung the bat on a giant doily from Hobby Lobby then glued one of the Spooky Junque Labels on it
6) I made kraft paper lollies from lunch bags, and glued on some Spooky Junque Brushes I punched out with my scalloped circle punch
7) Last I made some mini black tissue paper poms to look like flowers and hot glued those on there with some mini flags I made with the Spooky Junque Backgrounds & words from the Spooky Junque Candy Cone Kit. These kits are so awesome because there is so many little pieces you can mix & match on a variety of projects.
8) I hung the whole thing up using black Divine Twine and called it a day. Make one for yourself!